0625

Today is important day for us. We decide to do presentation enjoyable. And we mustn’t forget smile. Our turn is finally of class. Our project is solo study area on rooftop of our school. Mouth is Takuma,Head are Toko and me and Heart is Mona. I was tense very much,but of oneself tried hard to do its best.

I thought that there were two miss and improvement of our presentation.

First,we watch screen too much.Almost students often watched screen,so we decided to don't watch screen too much.However,when it comes to the crunch,I often watched screen... I think that Mr.Paterson is outstanding.

Second,I was not enough to do gestures. Toko do gestures many times,so very attractive presentation.However,I was tense very much,so I couldn't do gestures.I thought that we will do presentation many times through the year,so should be able to gradually increase gestures.

I wait until feedback.👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125