0604

We learn about presentation every lesson. I didn't know how to make attractive presentation,so can feel "Oh,I see.". A last class,we watched Mr.Paterson and him wife presentation.I was able to learn presentation method.Today's lesson,we watched animation of slide.I often use animation of slide.However,I always decide on the same animation or somehow.Therefore,Mr.Paterson teach to use example.Cube animation looks like three-dimensional.If you want to use this animation,it is necessary to stick an image effectively.And,Slide animation is able to use it to make a chronological table look good.


We had an excess of time,so we think presentation slide.Must chose three topics,so we somewhat decided summary. My image is more and more concreted.However,it isn't clearly.Therefore,we should talk and more about rooftop study room. If this idea came off,I will study more at rooftop lol. The reason is  because I interested in study at under the sky. Therefore,We will think more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125