0610

Infringement of copyright is the big problem.A copyright infringement is the problem that anyone can easily.Therefore,we should use free pictures on slideshow. To tell the truth actually japan free pictures company(いらすとや) is uncool.I want to use some artistic pictures.Mr.Paterson showed video.This video introduce about a certain website.It name is "CC Search".We can search image,media,video,music and web by a lot of date base. For example,Youtube,Google,Google image and more web site. And,he taught the way of displaying copyright on presentation. I often paste URL on own slide.However,It looks very bad,so we should make only image credit. I want to use many pictures,so will use CC Search.

Remainder one week.We have to make presentation about new school idea.I drew some design.I thought new shape table.Japan has rainy season,so we can't put fabric table or chair.Almost people don't like wet table and chair,so I design new shape.We will introduce about more idea,so I will image more. Toko draw company logo.It is very pleasant to get closer to completion little by little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125