0918
I made guts pose when I heard Friday's class had not presentation. Certainly, I practiced many times for the presentation, however, I was really nervous. When I entered the classroom, almost all the students who are in the advanced class saw the slide and practiced many times. As I mentioned above, I made guts pose when heard about that, but I wondered why Mr. Paterson said this class does not do the presentation at the same time. He said this class will do another task, 'make the website'.
In the last year, we made the original website in the group about school. We made the website about the rooftop, and introduce that finely. Mr. Paterson said we have to put the pictures at the same size and write about bio, reading book episodes in childhood. And, he explained detailed items. My group members are Takuma, Kotone, and me. Kotone shared the site to us and wrote detailed items on the website.
Then, we opened 'canva' because we thought we had better think about the group name and make an icon. Therefore, we decided to make the icon by canva. The group name has to rhyme, but we could not come up with an idea well. We stopped thinking about the group name and decided to decide from the design of the ikon. When we chose the cool ikon base, the class finished, therefore, we wanted to decide the group name and start to make the website until the next class.
Comments
Post a Comment