0507
We must write reflection about every class. Many student think "Oh,It's very troublesome.""I don't want to write." I thought it activity is very efficaciously.Since I want to speak English like native speaker,I challenge difficult grammar.In core class,we often write journal.Now,we write opinion statement. I think about topic, and think about grammar and vocabulary. This activity is similar to opinion statement. We should recall a class,so we should write early.
Since a class was over,every one write reflection.I wrote slowly,because It's hard for me to think about an English sentence. However, many student typing very fast. I judge like the great English speaker that their is. It like office. I felt amazing. I haven't been abroad so far,so It'll be trouble for everyone. I'm worried.However, If I continue to study and offend English,I believe to speak and write well. I'm looking forward to studying with advance class student this year. I will do my best!!
nice post- well done
ReplyDeleteIt was great how you used the 3-paragraph structure! Your blog post was really organized, and I could understand it really well :)
ReplyDeletethank u <3 my English is very simple lol
DeleteInteresting post!
ReplyDeleteIt was easy to understand! Keep it up~
thank u :))
Delete