0618
Mr.Paterson chose group of presentation turn. He chose the group which is not us.Actually I was relieved,because didn't practice much.Therefore,I was relieved.Perhaps My group do presentation next week,so I watched other group presentation.Mr.Paterson assess behind me,so I was able to know when he attached an evaluation.
I noticed three example of the presentation that is not good. Mr.Paterson said not good presentation example,so we improve some slide.
First,almost student little gestures.Mr.Paterson often do gestures,so easily understand. They were too shy to do gestures such thing.I will do big gestures and walk around classroom lol.
Second,slide text color and font is hard to see and irrational theme.Many students have many device on each slide.However,these slide mismatch theme.A lot of color and many font,so to be in disorder.We decided to change some slide theme.
Finally,some graph color to be in disorder too. Three and over color were used by their. Therefore,we change color only blue.If you want to argue some opinion,you should change color only this graph data(for example,one data color change blue to red).
I learn about good presentation method in other advance student presentation.We should think about more good presentation,and practice more.I try so hard that a teacher is surprised!!
I noticed three example of the presentation that is not good. Mr.Paterson said not good presentation example,so we improve some slide.
First,almost student little gestures.Mr.Paterson often do gestures,so easily understand. They were too shy to do gestures such thing.I will do big gestures and walk around classroom lol.
Second,slide text color and font is hard to see and irrational theme.Many students have many device on each slide.However,these slide mismatch theme.A lot of color and many font,so to be in disorder.We decided to change some slide theme.
Finally,some graph color to be in disorder too. Three and over color were used by their. Therefore,we change color only blue.If you want to argue some opinion,you should change color only this graph data(for example,one data color change blue to red).
I learn about good presentation method in other advance student presentation.We should think about more good presentation,and practice more.I try so hard that a teacher is surprised!!
Comments
Post a Comment