1023
In this class, Mr. Paterson called four students name, Yui, Izumi, Airi, and Karen. Actually, Keigo called name, however, this class was a short period. Therefore, we did not have much time to do a presentation about five people.
Yui
I thought she is good at speaking, so I could know the attraction of the book. I wanted to read the book she introduced. And also, I could feel the result of her practice by her presentation because she spoke pretty smooth and easy to listen to.
Izumi
Sometimes, she was at a loss for words such as 'Ah...', 'Hum...'. However, her voice was easy to listen to and did not bore until her presentation finished. In addition, she used pictures of the movie, therefore, I could imagine about character's looks.
Airi
Her presentation was very good, for instance, she repeated the important point many times. However, I anxious her voice tone was the same. She looked nervous, but she was good at doing the presentation and I could enjoy that.
Karen
I thought the negative points of her presentation are what she was reading the script and what her presentation was too long. Therefore, I have felt bored a little bit because her presentation about 14 minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment