1002

    In this class, we did the presentation the same as the last class. Our class has nearly about 40 people, therefore, we have to do a presentation about 5 to 6 people until finish everyone this semester. Firstly, Mr. Paterson called the name of Rinna.

    She prepared to do the presentation, but the school's Wi-fi was very slow. Therefore, she could not start to do the presentation smoothly. When slide did not ready, Mr. Paterson taught us about if I finished my own presentation, I have to do both to find other people's blogs to writing about my presentation, and watch the video of my presentation again. After the slide is completely visible, Rinna's presentation started.

    I thought her presentation's slide of the timeline was easy to see and designable. Therefore, I want to adopt that in my presentation slide. In addition, her body language and voice volume were also good and easy to listen to. I thought she is good at making an attractive slide, so I enjoyed her presentation and was able to listen to it. 

    Next, Haruka's name called. The computer's moving was slow too. I took the video for her, so I could know the minutes of her presentation. Minutes of her presentation was about five minutes and a half, so it can say that it was a little short time. However, her body language and voice were very easy to listen to, and also her way of speaking very easy to understand.

    Finally, Kota's (Fukuda) name called. His voice was very loud, so very easy to listen to. I thought he could not say well sometimes, but the animation of the slide was good and effective. Therefore, I did not get bored and could enjoy his presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

0507

1119