1009
* I don't know why, but for some reason I couldn't upload the blog. I’m sorry. The network environment in my house may have been terrible.
Before the bell rings, Mr. Paterson said that he decided the order of presentations. He called the names of Minami, Yuta(Kasuga), Mona, and Arisa. The reason of the only four people that today’s class was the short period.
I thought Minami’s presentation was very easy to listen and understand. The volume of voice and body language was good, and she looked calm. Therefore, I could understand very easily.
And next, Yuta did the presentation. When he started that, his voice was loud and was able to get the attention. However, his voice was becoming quieter and quieter at end of the presentation. All in all, the level of his presentation was very high, so I was surprised strongly.
Thirdly, it was Mona’s turn. When we did the project of improvement of the TGUISS and did the presentation about it, she couldn’t speak well. However, she became to be able to did the presentation very well compared before. I could listen to her presentation very well.
Finally, Arisa did the presentation. Actually, I thought Arisa is the best presenter in this class, therefore, when I heard of her name, I was worried. The reason of that I don’t want to do the presentation after Arisa lol. As I expected, she gave a great presentation.
Comments
Post a Comment