Year Reflection

When I entered the classroom with Kasumi and saw Mr.Paterson, I was afraid of him. It because I heard that LE teacher is another teacher. Most of the Advanced class's students said that "Miku will be able to go to the Advanced class because our teacher doesn't teach new things. We often speak Japanese, so it will easy for you." However, probably the end of year, LE's teacher left TGUISS. Many Advanced students were surprised, but I didn't know that he was LE's teacher of Advanced class at that time, so I wasn't surprised and made nothing of him. I was really worried about this year's LE. However, I promised to do my best at the advanced class to Mr.Amemiya when the end of two grades. Thus, I thought I must do well in this class. I didn't remember clearly about the first class, but I perfectly remember about I thought "Perhaps, I can't do in this class. I shouldn't go to the advanced class in lightly.". Probably, we learned about how to use blogger and wrote the first blog in the first class. Many people typed very fast, and I closed the laptop because I didn't have confidence in my English and I didn't want to show my blog for other classmates. We took the class every Monday and Tuesday and wrote the blog in each class.  I wrote the blog for one hour. Now, I am able to write the blog for 30 minutes. Perhaps, it's too long compared with other classmates, but I thought that it's my growing points. Well done me. My grade of English writing improved thanks to the blog. Firstly, I felt very troubled with writing the blog(reflection), but I realized that it had mean.

In the first semester and second semester, we learned about how to do a good presentation and practice that. Actually, I did the presentation in English for the first time when last semester. Thus, I learned many things. In this mean, almost all things Mr.Paterson taught us were new things for me. At the same time, I was worried that I can do that like other classmates. I often felt that I wanted to back Advanced to Core, but I promised Mr.Amemiya and I want to grow English skills more. (of course, even if I want to back the core class, I can't do that.) When I do the first presentation, I was very nervous... Finally, we did the same presentation about three times. I didn't want to do that presentation anymore. lol In addition, when we should make the slideshow for the presentation in another class, we made slides which learned by Mr.Paterson. We learned not only how to make a good presentation but also how to research exact information.

I could learn many things from Mr.Paterson. Almost all classes, I thought that don't want to take the class anymore and don't want to write the blog. However, I realized to the blog and learning many things about the presentation, the essay, and the application have important meanings. If I am staying in the core class, I wouldn't grow up English skills. Thus, I wanted to say thank you to Mr.Paterson. When Mr.Paterson send to the e-mail as "I pleased to see so many of you grow in your presenting, research and writing skills over the past year.". I was very surprised by it. As a former blog, I wrote about he said that "Well done". It is very rare that he praises us. I felt that good for a challenge to go to the advance class. I will go to the basic class of both(communication English and Expression English) next year, so I may not teach by Mr.Paterson. Even if it so happened, I will study English and skill up more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125