0217

When I watched the individual essay which wrote the comment by Rab Paterson, I disappointed. It because he wrote about 10 comments in my essay, all comments is collect like had trouble for grammar, have to use Zotero and so on. Thus, I disappointed with my low-level grammar skills. When feedback last time, my classmates said the opinion or there's thought at that time. However, I only said "OK" and "Thank you". I felt so mortify to myself. Although I couldn't grow up my skills, I decided to study English more.

 After watching all the comments, my tears didn't stop. It because I hate me who couldn't write the essay like other classmates. Almost all classmates came from foreign countries or have been abroad. However, I haven't been abroad. My parents can't understand English well, so I always studied English alone. I used the internet and research the words I can't translate to English, and use it in my blog and the essay. In the class, I got the feedback at the end of the class by Mr. Paterson. I was very nervous about giving feedback from him. However, after that, I felt glad a little. It because he said that "Well done" (or "Good job", I didn't remember well) for me. In my memory, It's very unusual for him to praise somebody. Thus, I was very surprised and glad.

We didn't do the presentation yet. In this mean, we have to practice and improve more. I am going to talk about my topic with information which uses in the essay. Even if other classmates thought my English skill is terrible, I must be myself and will grow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125