0225
"Group 9". I heard this word in the same situation three times the whole only one year. I felt that I will be called our group number by Mr.Paterson today. Thus, I wasn't surprised. I know that I should practice for the presentation more. However, we had many reports and should study for the exam, so I couldn't practice much. As a result, of course, I couldn't talk to my section in the presentation well. I had many things I want to explain.
I thought that I could use body language and explain with efficient information as an article. When the last feedback of the presentation, Mr.Paterson said that I often hold hands and talk only one minute half. I thought that I have to talk for more than two minutes. At home, I practiced my section with my PC, my own script and timer. I talked about my section with my scrip, but, of course, we must not do the presentation with own script. Thus, I saw the script sometimes and talked slowly more than the last presentation. After I talk my section, I saw the timer. I talked for about two minutes a half!! Well done me!! lol However, If I couldn't talk about two minutes half or three minutes, it hasn't meant. In we do the presentation in this class, I talked my section very shortly(I didn't saw and take time, but I felt without reason). Why I couldn't talk slowly? I realized during my talk my section. I felt very nervous and afraid of everyone's eye. Many people looked at me without smiling. I felt that I talked very faster than ordinary. When I watched the video after the presentation, I realized that I talked for about three minutes. However, other group members talked for about three minutes half, so I thought that it is unbalanced.
We should write big-reflection for the whole year until next week. In addition, we have one more class and other groups do the presentation. I will listen carefully and want to learn many things by the presentation.
I thought that I could use body language and explain with efficient information as an article. When the last feedback of the presentation, Mr.Paterson said that I often hold hands and talk only one minute half. I thought that I have to talk for more than two minutes. At home, I practiced my section with my PC, my own script and timer. I talked about my section with my scrip, but, of course, we must not do the presentation with own script. Thus, I saw the script sometimes and talked slowly more than the last presentation. After I talk my section, I saw the timer. I talked for about two minutes a half!! Well done me!! lol However, If I couldn't talk about two minutes half or three minutes, it hasn't meant. In we do the presentation in this class, I talked my section very shortly(I didn't saw and take time, but I felt without reason). Why I couldn't talk slowly? I realized during my talk my section. I felt very nervous and afraid of everyone's eye. Many people looked at me without smiling. I felt that I talked very faster than ordinary. When I watched the video after the presentation, I realized that I talked for about three minutes. However, other group members talked for about three minutes half, so I thought that it is unbalanced.
We should write big-reflection for the whole year until next week. In addition, we have one more class and other groups do the presentation. I will listen carefully and want to learn many things by the presentation.
Comments
Post a Comment