0120
Zotero. Mr.Paterson taught about it today's class. In the last class, he said we have to write five paragraphs essay until today. However, he taught about "Zotero" and other applications. Thus, we didn't check an essay by him.
Firstly, Zotero is one of the useful applications. It's able to collect links we want information. Thus, if you want to leave the information, you click the ikon from Zotero and then you can check the information you want. We can download and install it on our computer and have to connect to chrome. It's able to see a lot of information about the link as title, date, item types and so on. And, it can sort each folder like a book, newspaper, journal. In addition, Zotero is able to write the reference and has many types of that. He said we have to choose the Modern Language Association when should write the reference. However, I thought I won't use it well because I am not good at using the internet.
In addition, Mr.Paterson taught about important points of choose news-article and the book. For instance, Daily Record is terrible newspaper lol and the BBC is journalists will not be there. It's like Wikipedia. Thus, I thought we should choose accurate information on the internet. Next class, we are checked the individual essay by him. Thus, I re-check more and want to improve my essay.
Firstly, Zotero is one of the useful applications. It's able to collect links we want information. Thus, if you want to leave the information, you click the ikon from Zotero and then you can check the information you want. We can download and install it on our computer and have to connect to chrome. It's able to see a lot of information about the link as title, date, item types and so on. And, it can sort each folder like a book, newspaper, journal. In addition, Zotero is able to write the reference and has many types of that. He said we have to choose the Modern Language Association when should write the reference. However, I thought I won't use it well because I am not good at using the internet.
In addition, Mr.Paterson taught about important points of choose news-article and the book. For instance, Daily Record is terrible newspaper lol and the BBC is journalists will not be there. It's like Wikipedia. Thus, I thought we should choose accurate information on the internet. Next class, we are checked the individual essay by him. Thus, I re-check more and want to improve my essay.
Comments
Post a Comment