0917

First, Mr. Paterson said that we have to subscribe to his Youtube channel and watch his video about presentation. A number of these videos is fourteen. I know that have to watch all the video. However, I don't have much time so far. I will watch all the videos as soon as possible.

And, we watched the video about multimedia. For instance, Certain slide color of the background is normal(white), and the color of the word is black. If that background is unconnected to meaning words, we can't imagine that means of words.  Therefore, we should add effective video for understanding easily. We could learn about the relation between theme and video. 

Because of time remained until a class was over, we decided part of making the magazine about a summary of our presentation. We will use Canva for making a magazine. And, my part is characteristic 2(nature).  I have to make effective article, so I decided to watch Mr. Paterson's Youtube.

Next class, we are going to do a presentation again. Perhaps my group doesn't do the next class, but we'd better stay on our guard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125