0910
"Unfortunately", we can't have last class under the influence of a typhoon. And, every Monday has some schedule. For example, 17th is a respect for the Aged Day, 23th is Autumnal Equinox Day, 24th is a holiday of the School Festival. Therefore, we are going to do a presentation on the 30th. However, the 30th is a short period, so we can't do presentations only two groups. In a word, we are able to practice more than the last presentation. I will practice until the 30th.
Today, we made a website by google sites. I have never made a website, so listen carefully. Google site is able to add google documents, slides, Youtube and more contents. And, it can add pages of the website. In this mean, this function can classify pages. It can change the font style, the color, and images (background).
We shared the work of each member, but can't share all yet. Members of my group want to do infographics. I didn't decide on my charge, so will decide soon. As mentioned before, I have never made the website so very fresh and excited. I want to make the website private lol.
Today, we made a website by google sites. I have never made a website, so listen carefully. Google site is able to add google documents, slides, Youtube and more contents. And, it can add pages of the website. In this mean, this function can classify pages. It can change the font style, the color, and images (background).
We shared the work of each member, but can't share all yet. Members of my group want to do infographics. I didn't decide on my charge, so will decide soon. As mentioned before, I have never made the website so very fresh and excited. I want to make the website private lol.
Comments
Post a Comment