0903


It was the first class today after the summer vacation was over. I was nervous and worried because I didn't speak English during the summer vacation. Almost classmates misunderstood to do the presentation this class, therefore, everyone including me practiced many times. So we feel relieved when Mr.Paterson sent mail about today's class schedule to us.

Today's class, we researched about plagiarism. I researched "plagiarism in Japanese universities". I found a very good article about plagiarism. However, that already lists up on google document. Every article already listed up so very hard to search effectively articles.

My group member researched "plagiarism in Japanese student ". I found a different point than me. That is the range of the information that wants. If you want to search for an article about the plagiarism of Japanese universities, my way of research on the internet is almost collect. However, If you want to search an article about the plagiarism of Japanese student, member way of research on the internet is collect. The difference with the former is the difference in the object which we pay attention to. The object of my way of research is the "plagiarism of Japanese university students". However, the object of a member's way of that is the "plagiarism of Japanese students". That means is the difference in the object of the former. The former's range is limited, the latter's range is wide. We could learn about change to the word of research to find effectively articles.

I thought every class that Mr.Paterson's class is able to learn about the base of the presentation. We refrain from the presentation,therefore It is necessary for us to be improved than the last presentation. I will be studied and practiced more than before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125