0520

Many office change work style. For example, The office of Google is devised so that work advances efficiently. Almost office has own table and chair. However, Google hasn't own table and chair. And,I can change a work place for a change. I think The office of Google is very good. I want to work at Google. There are able to eat food any time. Google has own gym, so they can move any time !! There have some activity at the office. However,Our classroom does not change from old times. I think that classroom should change like Google office. According the video, previous student image many idea for school.

With us, Mr.Paterson went outside. Our school has a lot of problem. For example, our school has a map, but some big trees hide that. After that,We thought about problem of this school. TGUISS is like international school, so we don’t have to take of shoes and can bring smartphone. Many people say “ Your school is like USA. “ I think too. However, classroom is Japan style, so I want to change classroom. I think Our class style is boring and like former. Student watch blackboard,and write something on the paper. Almost students doesn’t ask some questions, because they don’t listen serious. We should change class style too. Next class, we are going to think about problems of the school. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

0507

1119