0521
Do you think that a classroom should change? We think about such a theme. Our group do brainstorming about new classroom. Some university classroom changing now. As even the last blog said Kanda university has outdoor classroom.They can learn or do report at roof such as the grassy plain. I like grass filed,because feel relax. Many students get stress about report.Therefore,We need green. It important for environment.
My group member are Takuma,Mona,Toko and me. We write down on Google document.We brainstorming that focuses of SPIDER.It mean is " Spectator Insider Dreamer Realist ". Our group write that focuses of Dreamer. We want the cafeteria. TGUISS hasn't cafeteria,so we want to a place we can buy healthy stuff. And, Takuma said that changing the shape of the building. The building shape like U-shaped,so move is tough.
We can image about new classroom, but it idea may be impossible. Therefore,we should think concretely. Next class, I want to decide theme for new classroom idea.
We can image about new classroom, but it idea may be impossible. Therefore,we should think concretely. Next class, I want to decide theme for new classroom idea.
Comments
Post a Comment