0527

What kind of title slide is attractive? Mr.Paterson taught about best title by slide(presentation). According the Mr.Paterson, Simple slide is most bad example.
Simple slide mean background is white,and text is black. Standard is boring.He said that title should be attractive. First,Write on dead space. However, It is the example which is not good that the photograph of the slide does not match a title.
We learn about best title.


And so, we thought about new school style. I think outdoor classroom area. In NY,  a certain school has school rooftop garden. They can grow up vegetable,learn about science. (by http://christianduvernois.com/portfolio/ascension-school-rooftop-garden-new-york-ny/ ) I like roof of school,so want to do something until completion. If this idea is realized,we can enjoy "youth"!! I should think problem of the our school,and solution.


We think new school or classroom.Therefore,I looked problem of school recently. We want to think to be able to send comfortable school life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

0507

1119