1116
My reflection
I did the first presentation in this class. After my presentation finished, I watched the video taken by my classmate and felt that I needed to practice more and more. The reason is that there were times when there was too much time left before the next slide. I could talk smoothly and completely in practice, but I stammered at times because I was so nervous. I thought that this is a point that definitely needs to be improved.
Nonoka
While I listened to her presentation, I thought she talked smoothly. It made me completely understand. Though her presentation was good overall, I thought that she often looked on the screen and less eye contact. Therefore, I found if she improves this point, her presentation will be better presented.
Tsubasa
In his presentation, he talked about detailed and summarized information, therefore, I could understand well. As a negative point of his presentation, I thought he didn't much eye contact. He seemed to be looking downward, which made him look unconfident.
Comments
Post a Comment