1109

 Minori

Her body language was relaxed, and I could tell she was confident. The tone of her voice also sounded confident, therefore, I could understand what she wanted to talk about completely. However, I was concerned that she wasn't much eye contact. She often looked at the center of the classroom and didn't look around fully.

Tomoko

I liked the animation of the slides when the sections changed, which seemed to be linked to historical changes. In addition, she talked very smoothly, so it was easy to understand. While listening to her presentation, the one thing I thought she should improve was that her tone of voice was the same throughout her presentation. 

Yuta

His presentation contained detailed explanations and detailed information, so I could listen to that without feeling bored. Also, I thought that the design of his presentation was well designed but he often looked on screen, not at the audience. Therefore, I thought that that is his improvement point.

Mayuko

Her tone and speed of voice were easy to listen to what she wanted to talk about. In addition to this, I think it was good that the gesture was not too small. She sometimes used effective gestures in her presentation. However, there were times when she looked down. If she improves this point, she will seem more confident.

Rina

I thought her presentation was generally smooth and made it easy to listen to. She was very specific in her presentation, so I thought these points were positive points of her presentation. Although her presentation was really easy to understand, there was not much body language, so it looked bleak.

Eimi

As I listened to her presentation, I could tell she had practiced hard as she spoke smoothly and concisely. And, I thought her eye contact was also effective. Despite she could do her presentation well, sometimes she shook hands. I was concerned about only this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

0507

1119