1019
Airi
She sometimes looked at the screen, so there were times when she was not able to make eye contact with the audience. However, she talked smoothly and clearly, so I could understand easily. In addition, the presentation was well structured, enabling me to fully understand the appeal of Singapore.
Mona
She had looked at the screen as often as Airi had, so I thought she should improve this point. I also thought I'd be careful not to look at the screen too much. I thought the positive aspect of her presentation was the large amount of information on each slide.
Nana
It bothered me that her voice sounded a little nervous and unsure. However, she showed us detailed information in her presentation, so I thought it was a good point. Moreover, her childhood picture that was inserted in her presentation was pretty cute.
Karen
Her voice was generally small, so sometimes I couldn't listen to what she talked about. As the positive point of her presentation, she showed us the current situation of Dubai, therefore, I could learn about both pros and cons about Dubai.
Kotone
Sometimes she spoke for more than 20 seconds, so I was confused a little. On the whole, her tone of voice and body language seemed confident. Therefore, I could listen to her presentation without feeling bored.
Comments
Post a Comment