1012
Yui
Her presentation was to the point, so it was understandable. Also, I thought one of the reasons I was easy to listen to was that she was so confident in her presentation. I wanted to learn from her as well. She talked about not only basic information, but also she talked about detailed information and experience she had. She mentioned as a limitation of her presentation, however, she talked only about the negative points of her town she introduced. I wanted to know about the more positive appearances, so I was a little disappointed. But overall, it was easy to listen and understand because she talked smoothly.
Miyu
Through I listened to her presentation, I could learn about the confidence effect to ease of listening to the content of the presentation. Miyu also seemed confident in the volume of her voice and her body language. However, she had issues with slide structure. When she showed the location of London, the map language was Japanese. Mr. Paterson told me the map language should be English, so I was worried about this point. In addition, there was no reference slide. (If it was all her own experience, it wouldn't be a problem...) In general, the main points were well organized, and the volume of voice was extremely good.
Arisa
I already know Arisa is a skilled presenter, but I realized that again. I truly wanted to be able to give a presentation as well as she did. She speaks without nervousness, so we can relax and listen to her property. In addition, even though there was a problem with the internet, the switchover was very fast so I could listen to it without any discomfort. However, I was a little confused because there were times when she was talking about the previous slide even after the next one.
Ayane
Firstly, she seemed pretty nervous because her body language was a little small. But as the presentation progressed, her gestures became more natural and her voice became louder, so it was easier to listen and understand what she want to say. Sometimes she was at a loss for words, however, mostly she talked smoothly. Therefore, totally I thought her presentation was also a great presentation.
Comments
Post a Comment