0622

    Last week, we practiced body language and eye contact. From this activity, I learned gestures are also critical to appearing confident. We practiced telling accurately in English. We paired up and did an activity where we had to guess what the Japanese word was that the other person explaining in English. I did this activity three times, changing partners. I thought the Japanese words that I explained are difficult to explain in English, so I struggled. 
    I found it difficult last week to speak with gestures, but today, I thought that expressing only with words is more difficult than. As Mr. Paterson said, I used a lot of unclear words such as "like..." and "kind of...".  I thought a good explanation is one that is easy to visualize. From this activity, I learned that it is important to tell people what I want to say in an easy-to-understand way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125