0615

    In this class, I did a self-introduction to practice body language and eye contact. Throughout this activity, I realized that it was difficult to make eye contact with each and every one of them. Actually, I'm not good at looking people in the eye and talking to them. Therefore, when I did the presentation, I often look around instead of making eye contact. Consequently, that activity was pretty good practice for me. Mr. Paterson said that we have to walk confidently and relax, but I could not do that. Thus, I should improve on that, I thought. Also, I realized that I have a habit of holding my hands. I thought I should do more relax gestures and open my arms. 

    In addition, some of the audience listening to my self-introduction was expressionless, so I felt a little scared. Also, I was confused that some of them did not lower their hands, even though I was making eye contact with them. On the other hand, I was able to relax and talk to classmates who nodded and listened, or smiled when our eyes met. From these realizations, I thought I should listen in a way that would help the person speaking to relax. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125