1111

We wrote the three-paragraph essay about classroom design. My section is "Nature". We decided to write the main part. Mr. Paterson exhibits a good part of the essay like a problem, reasons, solution. Therefore, we decided to write three-paragraph like that. As former, my part is nature. I thought about nature's problem very difficult.  However, I found that good problem about nature, so I could write an essay easily.

In class, Mr. Paterson taught about how to write good essays like taught how to make effective presentations before that. Recently, I wrote a memo about learn during the class. Therefore, I am able to write a blog smoothly. Firstly, I learn about two important things. One is personal pronouns the other is contractions.
In the essay, we hadn't better use personal pronouns like "I""my""me". We have better use like "it""they" and other pronouns. My section often uses personal pronouns, because I often ask the reader. For instance, "How do you...""What do you think..." and so on. And, in the essay, we hadn't better use the contraction. It's like "don't", "can't", "I've" and so on. We should change a formal word like "do not".

And then, we should omit the usual things like what ferry comes to the port. It's usual, so we should omit it. And, I learn about "the". For example, "the ferry" means is only "one" ferry, but "Ferry" means is "all" kind of ferry. It's a little make difference that meaning. We will improve an essay base on learning in this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125