1105

"We are going to write an essay." When I heard about that, I felt that worried. It because of my English skill doesn't arrive at the level to write an essay. I was really really worried... And, we learned about how to write an essay.  I wrote a memo about important points during the class.

First, almost the architecture of the essay is five-paragraph. For instance, Title, introduction, body section(1 to 3) and conclusion. Three paragraphs are necessary for one section, so we should write about a problem, reason, and a solution on our own part. In addition, According to the Mr.Paterson, we should write the own section cross the next section. It means that we should be associated. We talked over about own section and rethink it. I very worried about writing an essay, but I must do it myself. And, we learned about important for repeat key points. It's like the presentation because we had to give an impact in summary. Therefore, we decided to write key points many times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125