1015

"Group 9," Mr.Paterson said our group number. We already prepared for the presentation, so I grad to call our group number. I wrote a memo about the reference to our group's presentation.

I watched the video about the presentation. We have two good points about that. 
First, Our voice volume was easily to listen to that.  Some groups of member's voices were much smaller. It's difficult to listen to important things: the reason for some opinions; however, I thought that all our group member volume of voice were easily listening to the presentation.
Second, we could use body language. Mr.Paterson said that body language is more important to the presentation. Therefore, we attention about that. 
In addition to the good points of our presentation, Mona's part was better than the last presentation. Before that, Mona ended up being at a loss for words before. However, she would practice a lot. Her part was very smoothly and could understand easily. I touched to Mona.
Of course, I wrote about bad points. I am not satisfied yet. It because I couldn't be said that want to tell about my part enough.

Next, Taisei's group did a presentation. I wrote the memo: good points and bad points.
Taisei (Shiraishi) said a joke. Almost the speaker and the audience kept a straight face. It was very boring to listen and worried to speak to the audience; however, he said a joke. Thus, all audiences get attention from him. And, Slide of One las thing was very attractive. Everyone laughed about it; however, certainly they have many points of should improve. 

Next class, Ren's group is going to do the presentation. I want to find the characteristics of a good presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125