0930


We didn't do a presentation today, so we could make prepare for presentation. I couldn't prepare for presentation perfect. Therefore, I feel a little relief lol.

First, we made the website. My part is making the infographic by Canva. I chose the kind of infographic. I made a poster about our company. And, my part of the magazine is the effect of nature. We decided to insert scientific evidence of topics, so researched on the website. After researched, I wrote the content about effect of nature. Effects of nature are creative long and stress-free. I could find an article about why nature can.

As I said that last post, we should watch the video of Mr. Paterson's Youtube channel. I watched only four videos, so it's not good. Almost classmate watched all Youtube. I feel sorry for him, so if that document can't write on new, I want to watch all the videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125