0701

I'm writing a blog now. Mona was in front of me. She is writing a blog too, will write a reflection of the first semester. She type is very fast, didn't stop. My hands stopped to write. I know that I don't like to look at my blog now. I felt ashamed a little.Mr.Paterson called every group number in order. He told each student to the record of presentation, good points or bad points. I thought about a reflection of my presentation. Gestures, one's eye, volume, and many other things. I don't like to watch my presentation video, because very ashamed.

However, I had to watch the video. It's because if Mr.Paterson said, "So, Miku. Please give me your reflection on your presentation.", I can't answer that I didn't watch the video about our presentation, because I don't like my English pronunciation!!!". Therefore, I had no choice but to watched the video. My English pronunciation was very very bad, but I tried hard. I praised myself.

Our turn is the whole exam week, so I will be emotionally unstable lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125