0630
Behind me, Mr.Paterson said feedback for another group member. Next to me, Toko wrote a blog, will she write the first-semester reflection. After that, she switches to write today's blog. I like her metaphorical expression. She'll not want to gaze at her blog, so I don't see her blog. However, her expression is very beautiful. Therefore, I want to gaze at her expression. Toko, if your blog increases the number of reading, I want to say sorry. Sorry, Toko!!!
I wrote the first-semester reflection and, a reflection of today's class. Every one typed very fast. I need to use a degital dictionary lol. My speed to write is very slowly like a turtle,but other advance students speed like a cheetah.
Because I can't find to talk topics anymore, I make an end in a blog lol.
I wrote the first-semester reflection and, a reflection of today's class. Every one typed very fast. I need to use a degital dictionary lol. My speed to write is very slowly like a turtle,but other advance students speed like a cheetah.
Because I can't find to talk topics anymore, I make an end in a blog lol.
Comments
Post a Comment