1106
Last class, I was called my name by Mr. Paterson. Therefore, I was the top batter in today’s class. I worried about if I could do better presentation.
Miku(me)
I had a video taken by my friend, and I watched the video after the class finished. Firstly, I thought my presentation was a little short, about 6 minutes. I thought I have to improve this points. And, I was often touching my hair and was rolling up my sleeve. I thought it had to be improved, too. However, I thought I could speak loud voice and did not shake hand. Therefore, I thought I could do the presentation well.
Mayuko
Mayuko did the presentation after my turn. I thought her presentation had two positive points and one negative point. Therefore, I’m going to write negative point firstly. Although she said so verbally, her presentation had not summary slide. However, she could speak very smoothly and easy to understand. Therefore, I wanted to read the book she recommended.
Takuma
I thought his presentation was very funny. He was speaking with jokes, therefore, I did not feel boring and can enjoyed his presenting. However, when I watched his slide, I realized his mistake. It was spell miss. He wrote “the” to “th”, was not “e”. It’s not big and serious problem. However, I found this mistake, so I wrote it. All in all, I thought his presentation was good and and could understand attract of the book he presented.
Arata
After Takuma did the presentation, Arata did that. I thought his voice was a little small, therefore, sometimes I could not understand what he want to say. And, he spoke the same tone. Unfortunately, the way he spoke made me feel sleepy. However, I thought the contents of his presentation were very effective. And, it was easy to understand.
Hiroki
Ordinary, Mr. Paterson was planning to do presentation to Arata, but he suddenly decided to do Hiroki as well. I realized his presentation was much shorter than me. The reason why that he did not say some part. For instance, summary, conclusion, and reference used in this book review. In addition, I felt his slide’s size of text was too small to read. However, he spoke roughly and easy to understand. Therefore, all in all, it will be able to be said that his presentation was good.
Comments
Post a Comment