0828

      Today’s  class was the first class for us after summer vacation. In the last semester, we wrote the book review and got the grade from Mr. Paterson. And also, we made the presentation slide for the presentation about the book which we read during stay-home-week. 

     In this class, we are taught by Mr. Paterson about ‘flip grid’ and learned how to use in the EE class. I had never used that application, and also ‘snap chat’ too. Therefore, I was surprised at these applications are able to use many kind of filters, frames, emoji. I tried to shoot the video with Haruka, but we could not to use that well. Therefore, we could not to submit the video to ‘say hello’ in this class. I will try to make the response in my home. 

    Next class, we was going to do the presentation one by one next week. However, the schedule changed to week after next, therefore, we can practice our presentation. I want to practice and up the video on flip grid, and also I want to make a better presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

1119

1125