Chapter9~13 Stargirl

I felt Stargirl little by little change to ordinary girl. I thought that she awkward girl because she originally study in home school. Thus, she didn’t know about how make friend and what is “usual”.

Chapter9
Allegory for Sonoran Desert.

Chapter10
Leo and Kevin decided to pick up her to Hot Seat. They set a date and started to prepare. They find a memo about what Stargirl did throughout her life. She went to the funeral of the girl's grandfather who she never met and presenting the new bike for the boy who had a bike accident. She always did a surprise for someone. these things were noted, but they had no immediate impact on Stargirl’s popularity at school.

Chapter11
Day of the first cheerleading for her, there was a happening. She didn't stop to cheer for the team, but she should not have cheer other teams. After the match, other cheerleaders makes lie and they told Stargirl that someone had forgotten something in the gym, and would she please go get it. Bus made the two-hour return trip without her. Leo knew reason why Stargirl suddenly were criticized by many students. He thought “I never saw her look in a mirror, never heard her complain. All of her feelings, all of her attentions flowed outward. She had no ego”.

Chapter12
At February 13th, he was afraid the show might turn ugly. They started to shoot Hot Seat. There was many problems by Cinnamon, her rat.

Chapter13
Kevin started to interview to Stargirl. And, we knew that her name, Stargirl isn't real and her real name is Susan. She often changed her name like Pocket Mouse when she felt bored with her name. She thought name is like shirt. And then, the jury asked her many ticklish questions. In ended, they showered abuse on her. Hillari said “Get outta my school!” for her.

During reading these chapters, I felt very sad and wanted to protect her. I really like her, so I want to tell that you shouldn't abusive her to them who think she is unusual. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0918

0507

1119